Incorporate GLOW Inner Beauty Powder into Bliss Balls for a super nutritious, high protein snack. Perfect to satiate afternoon or mid morning sweet cravings and nourish, moisturise and protect the body and skin from the inside, out. This recipe should make around 12 bliss balls; each ball giving you half your daily dose of GLOW (24 superfoods plus prebiotics and probiotics). They'll keep in the fridge for up to three weeks in an airtight container.
These delicious, addictive snacks are rich in vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, anti-oxidants, protein, essential fatty acids, prebiotics and probiotics.
IngredientsUse organic ingredients where possible
- 200g raw almonds or almond meal
- 9 pitted dates
- 60g Vanilla BODY Inner Beauty Powder
- 30g of Glow inner beauty powder
- 2 tbsps of cocoa powder
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 90ml water
- Chia seeds
- Desiccated coconut
- Blend almonds in a food processor until finely ground
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- Empty mix into a bowl and shape into round balls (between a ten and twenty cent piece). Dip in chia seeds and desiccated coconut.
For more inner beauty recipes, click here.