June, 2016 // recipes
- serves 1 (makes 1 1/ 2 cups)
- 1/ 3 cup (30 g) rolled oats, soaked in cold water for 1 hour, drained & rinsed
- 1 frozen banana, coarsely chopped
- 1 scoop BODY Inner Beauty Powder Vanilla
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/ 4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/ 8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1/ 2 cup (125 ml) almond milk
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped Brazil nuts
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3 teaspoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Fresh fig, torn
- Bee pollen (not suitable for those with bee allergies)
- Marigold petals
- To prepare the honey granola, place all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl and toss to combine.
- Spread out onto a baking tray, clumping together to form clusters. Bake, stirring frequently for 10 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- To prepare the smoothie bowl, place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a shallow bowl. Add Honey Granola and topping.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.
BODY Inner Beauty Support™
The ultimate protein and wellness powder to rebalance your body.