Mars, 2018 // recipes
SERVES 1 - makes 1 1/ 2 cups/375ml – 12 1/2 fl oz
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats, soaked in cold water overnight
- 1/ 2 cup (125ml – 4 fl oz) brewed chamomile tea, chilled
- 1 medium ripe peach, quartered & pitted *alternatively use 2 tinned peach halves (in natural juice)
- 1/ 4 frozen banana, coarsely chopped
- 1/ 4 cup (60ml – 2 fl oz) natural yoghurt
- 3 ice cubes
- 3cm knob ginger, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons flax seed oil
- 1 teaspoon GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 1/ 8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- chopped hazelnuts, to serve (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Top with chopped hazelnuts to serve, if desired.
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Download our FREE Belly Beautiful e-Book, filled with snack and smoothie recipes for inner and outer beauty.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.
Glow Inner Beauty Powder™
Your daily probiotic beauty essential – for glowing skin and a healthy belly.