April, 2019 // recipes
This is my absolute favourite way to have dessert and share it with family and friends. It looks so beautiful, is healthy, and caters to varying tastes and dietary requirements. It is also a wonderful way to experiment with the very different combinations you can create.
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 150g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 125g blueberries
- 1 small handful Brazil nuts
- 1 small handful hazelnuts
- 1 small handful pecans
- 2 tablespoons desiccated (shredded) coconut
- 1 small handful basil leaves, torn
- 1 small handful fresh edible rose petals*
- 1 tablespoon edible dried lavender
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea sal
- Arrange the ingredients on a serving platter or chopping board and share with friends.
- This is a wonderful way to experiment with the very different combinations you can enjoy with dark chocolate: chocolate and lavender, chocolate with basil and blueberries, chocolate and sea salt.