By Carla Oates
When we decided to formulate GLOW AGELESS, one of the first questions we were asked by our community was: what’s the difference between GLOW and GLOW AGELESS?
While both GLOW and GLOW AGELESS are designed to be your daily Inner Beauty Essential, the latter has been formulated for those aged 50 plus as it contains additional ingredients that target specific age-related concerns such as bone health and hormonal wellbeing.
To help you effectively navigate the difference and determine which formula is best for you—especially if you’re over 50 and wondering if it’s time to transition to GLOW AGELESS—here’s our quick go-to guide…
- They are both a daily Inner Beauty Essential. Both GLOW and GLOW AGELESS form the foundation of your inner beauty routine and are designed to be enjoyed daily for maximum beauty, gut health, energy and wellbeing benefits. But, they need not be taken together so choose the one that best suits you!
- They utilise a similar base. We know how incredible GLOW Inner Beauty Essential is—there’s a reason it’s our bestselling inner beauty product after all—so when formulating GLOW AGELESS, we wanted to utilise a similar base of bio-fermented wholefoods, incorporating all the key ingredients you know and love—including vitamin C, provitamin A, broad-spectrum B vitamins, zinc, antioxidants, prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics—so that both formulas serve the purpose of your daily probiotic supernutrient formula.
- They both promote more glowing skin from within. GLOW is famous for its skin health benefits so rest assured if you are aged 50 plus and you transition to GLOW AGELESS, all the same antioxidants and nutrients that promote more radiant, resilient skin from within are still integrated in this new formula. This includes 200% of your RDI of vitamin C which is a skin-protective antioxidant essential for collagen production (hello, plump skin!) and contributes to cell protection from the ageing effects of free radicals, vitamin A from natural beta-carotene which supports skin structure and cellular turnover, niacinamide (vitamin B3) which is integral for skin function and structure, as well as an abundance of Certified Organic wholefoods and herbal extracts which feed and nourish the skin from the inside out.
- They both nurture digestive wellbeing. Fermentation is what sets The Beauty Chef apart and both GLOW and GLOW AGELESS include our exclusive probiotic strain, GUT5Y™, which has been shown to support digestive health—as well as our unique fermentation process, Flora Culture™, which helps to break down our wholefood ingredients, increases their potency, improves the bioavailability of their nutrients and delivers even greater benefits for you! The final formulas contain an abundance of prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics—to ensure your gut microbiome is happy, healthy and thriving (which as we know is the secret to both radiant skin and improved wellbeing!)
- They both support energy & immunity. Another key similarity is that both formulas contain ingredients to support sustained energy and reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue—such as vitamin B3—and immune health, including vitamin C, provitamin A and zinc.
- They both taste delicious! Part of the reason GLOW continues to be a global bestseller is because it’s as delicious as it is efficacious. So the great news is that GLOW AGELESS also has our famous Beauty Chef berry flavour—so whether you stir it through water or add to your favourite smoothie blend, you’ll be able to enjoy the same delicious taste you know and love.
- GLOW AGELESS targets bone health. We all require more bone support as we age which is why this formula includes ingredients like magnesium from marine minerals—which supports bone health and structure—as well as vitamin D-rich shiitake mushroom, which also aids bone health.
- GLOW AGELESS supports hormone balance & wellbeing. If you’re over the age of 50, you’ve likely already experienced some of the changes that occur with our hormones as we age. With iodine derived from kelp and traditional thyroid-supporting herbs such as maca, shatavari, grapeseed and pine bark, GLOW AGELESS provides well-rounded hormonal support—to encourage improved hormonal balance and overall wellbeing.
- GLOW AGELESS is a more holistic support for those aged 50 plus. While there is absolutely no reason you can't continue to enjoy our original GLOW formula if you're aged over 50, we would encourage you to transition to GLOW AGELESS once you reach the bottom of your tub as this formula is the next step in our GLOW revolution. With the addition of these targeted health and hormone-supporting nutrients, GLOW AGELESS is a holistic daily multivitamin and probiotic which will help you to feel and look your best... at any age!
If you’re still confused as to which formula is right for you, feel free to reach out to our friendly Customer Care team who can help determine the inner beauty routine best suited to your age, skin, health and wellbeing concerns.