White Bean Dip
This is one of the quick and tasty recipes you'll find in our FREE Healthy Snacking eBook. With hints of miso and citrus, this delicious dip proves that snacks don’t need to be sweet in order to satisfy. Cannellini beans are wonderfully nutritious, full of fibre, folate, iron and magnesium. Simply blitz them with a few flavoursome additions from your pantry and voila! You've got yourself a savoury snack rich in omegas.
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 tablespoons savoury/nutritional yeast flakes
- 1½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon Shiro (white) miso
- ½ teaspoon tamari
- Place all ingredients in a small food processor and blend until smooth.