MAKES: Approx. 30 bars
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter
- 2 cups medjool dates
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries and/or goji berries
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 4 teaspoons GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Melt coconut butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over a low heat until melted.
- When the oil and butter have cooled slightly, add to the food processor with the dates and blend until slightly combined.
- In a bowl, combine the almonds, cashews, berries, coconut and GLOW Inner Beauty Powder until well mixed. Gradually add the dry mix to the wet mix in the food processor, 1–2 cups at a time and pulse until all the dry mix is added and the mix is a sticky dough consistency.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and press firmly with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and press lightly into the slice.
- Refrigerate for two hours then cut into bars.
- Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four weeks, or freeze.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.