Raw Collagen ANZAC Biscuits
In Australia and New Zealand, April 25 marks ANZAC Day: a national day to commemorate the anniversary of the landing of troops in Gallipoli. There are a host of traditions are part and parcel with ANZAC Day—including ANZAC biscuits. Here, we share our healthier take on the original recipe with a unique collagen-infused twist.
- ½ cup dates
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seed
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons Unflavoured DEEP MARINE COLLAGEN
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or essence
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 10-15 minutes until soft.
- In a food processor, blitz coconut, cashews, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and DEEP MARINE COLLAGEN to a fine crumb.
- Add dates and water mixture, along with vanilla. Blitz again until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl. Using your hands, stir in oats and sesame seeds.
- Shape spoonfuls of the mixture into biscuits and coat in desiccated coconut. Refrigerate until set. Enjoy!