Breakfast should always be celebrated and these coconut crepes are pure comfort. With a subtle hint of rosewater and COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost to promote skin radiance, this breakfast will nourish you inside and out.
- 1 tablespoon COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost, for drizzling
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon crushed pistachios, to serve
- ¼ cup (30g) coconut flour
- ¼ cup (30g) arrowroot
- 3 free-range organic eggs
- ¾ cup (180ml) almond milk
- Ghee or extra-virgin coconut, for greasing
- 1 cup (250g) coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost
- ½ teaspoon rosewater
- To prepare the crêpes, whisk together the coconut flour and arrowroot in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and almond milk until well combined. Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the dry, whisking continuously to form a smooth batter. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow coconut flour to rehydrate.
- To prepare the rose yoghurt, whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a 20cm non-stick or cast-iron frying pan over medium-high heat. Dip some kitchen paper into ghee or coconut oil and rub over the hot pan to lightly grease.
- Pour ¼ cup (60ml) of the batter into the centre of the pan and swirl to coat it in an even layer. Cook the crêpe for 30–60 seconds, until the surface dries out and the underside is lacy and golden. Flip and cook for another 20 seconds, or until golden. Transfer to a plate, cover to keep it warm and set aside. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- To serve, arrange strawberry slices on one quarter of each crepe. Top with a dollop of rose yoghurt. Fold in half, then quarters. Place on a large, or individual serving plates. Serve sprinkled with crushed pistachios.
The crêpes can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 3 months.
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Download our FREE Belly Beautiful e-Book, filled with snack and smoothie recipes for inner and outer beauty.