- 1/8 teaspoon CLEANSE Inner Beauty Powder
- 2 teaspoons natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoons of white clay (available in health food stores)
- Mix all ingredients together well in a small bowl to form a paste. Apply on a clean, damp face, neck and decolletage.
- When almost dry (do not leave to dry out on the face as this can cause an imbalance in the skin), remove with a damp cloth.
Note: If your skin starts to feel a burning sensation, remove the mask immediately.
For more outer beauty recipes, click here.