December, 2016 // recipes
- Serves 1 (makes 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 blood plums, quartered & stone removed1 cup (125 g) frozen mixed berries
- 1 orange, zest finely grated & 1/ 3 cup (80 ml) juice
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Strawberry flowers & leaves
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat groats
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- To prepare the cacao clusters, place all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Spread out onto a baking tray, clumping together to form clusters. Bake, stirring frequently for 10 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- To prepare the smoothie bowl, place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a shallow bowl. Top with cacao clusters & fresh berries to decorate as desired.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.
Glow Inner Beauty Powder™
Your daily probiotic beauty essential – for glowing skin and a healthy belly.