February, 2017 // recipes
- Makes 4
- 1/ 3 cup (80ml) cold water
- 3 teaspoons grass-fed powdered gelatine
- 400 ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup (125 g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/ 4 cup (60 ml) HYDRATION Inner Beauty Boost
- 3 teaspoons rosewater
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Rose geranium flowers or other edible flowers, to decorate (optional)
- Lightly grease four 1/ 2 cup capacity moulds with coconut oil. Place in the refrigerator until required.
- Pour the water in a medium heatproof bowl and sprinkle the gelatine over the surface in an even layer. Set aside for 10 minutes, to soften.
- Place the coconut milk and raspberries in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain them through a fine mesh sieve into a medium bowl.
- Add HYDRATION Inner Beauty Boost liquid and rosewater and stir to combine.
- Set the bowl of gelatin over a saucepan of barely simmering water. Gently heat the gelatin, stirring occasionally, until it dissolves. Remove it from the heat and gradually pour it into the raspberry/coconut mixture, stirring to combine.
- Pour the mixture into prepared moulds. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
- To release the pannacottas from their moulds, dip the bases of the moulds into hot water for approximately 10 seconds, or until the cream warms and the pannacotta begins to loosen.
- Use your fingertips to gently pull the pannacotta away from the sides of the mould, breaking the seal. Immediately invert onto a serving plates.
- They will hold their shape but have a lovely wobble.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and rose geranium or other edible flowers, if desired.
Panna cottas can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.
HYDRATION Inner Beauty Boost™
Give your skin a drink and support cellular hydration from the inside, out.